Friday, January 27, 2006

Men's fashion changing??

OK so I don't really pay attention to men's fashion. But in all honesty, I thought the biggest change for men's fashion was the tie and hair. But I am now watching "what not to wear" and found out that pleats are no longer fashionable for men's pants. I knew that this went out of fashion for women years ago, but I didn't know it happenned for men too....where have I been? I need to check out guys at work to see who is still fashionable. The second thing I realized is that sloooow shoppers, really get on my nerves. I'm watching this guy, who has $5,000 to spend in an afternoon, and he's bought 2 items in 2 hours. If it was me the $5,000 would have been gone already.

2 comments:

moni said...

Recently, Men are interested in fashion in Japan too. But women's fashion go ahead of men's one. I refer women's one. If you are interested in Japanese street fashion, you will come my web site.

Kenny said...

Even I know pleats are out of fashion and I know nothing about fashion.