Sunday, May 28, 2006

Nightmares.

Lately I’ve been having a lot of bad dreams…probably for the last few months or so. Sometimes I don’t remember my dreams, since the alarm clock tends to shock any dream memories out of me, but when I do they’re not pleasant. They’re usually not violent and gory like the ones I had as a child. In the one I had last night, I was in a photography museum, and there were all these huge buttons on the wall that said vote for this photo if you like it. But it was a scam. When I pushed the button, my wallet was stolen, and I spent the whole night looking for it. I’ve dreamt about arguments with my boyfriend, witnessing a corporate scandal, driving in a snow/ice storm, etc. A while back I got a dream catcher, “made in china,” and I think it worked psychologically for about one week, because I stopped remembering dreams. But now they’re back. Now what do I do. *_*

No comments: