Thursday, August 12, 2004

Horoscopes of Love

Ok before this becomes Andrea’s consumer guide, I’m going to get off of shopping topics. Sadly shopping seems to be one of the great hobbies of all NY women. It’s too irresistible, but moving on…

Lately I’ve been getting back my interest of supernatural stuff. I might be affected by the increase of in fantasy literature in my library versus the romance novels of the past. So lately I’ve been checking the horoscope compatibility of most of my friends' relationships. Some of them are shockingly true. I inherited, from my mom ,this book, Robin Macnaughton’s Sun Sign Personality Guide. It is accurate about some of the people I know. And assuming both people have the personality outlined in to the book, it would be easy to figure out what the general outcome of the situation will be. In general, all my friends currently happy with their situation seems to be “good” matches, ie virgo man/tarus woman or tarus man/cancer woman. While others….hmmm…well I won’t say anything to jinx them. Especially since I’m going to meet up with guy, who has the same sign as my ex…..actually they have more in common than that, so hopefully we’re not jinxed already. But really this stuff is all for fun, a book could never tell if the relationship is going to work out. But if you’re interested let me know, if you want me to look up your sign compatibility. Sorry no girl and girl or boy and boy compatibility guides in this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't couldn't see my posts and thought they didn't go through. For some reason when I was logged into my blog account, I couldn't see my comments, but under anon I can. Weird. Or I'm just dumb. Could be a little of both *shrugs*