Saturday, July 10, 2004

Cooking shows

I'm watching Iron Chef. I couldn't look away, right now it's on commercial. Now I truly understand why there are so many cooking shows in Japan. It just sucks you in. Japanese TV is on a totally different level than American TV. I never have problems walking away from American cooking shows. Luckily this American TV, because like many Americans, I'd probably be enthralled with Japanese commercials too. Uh oh here it starts again.....can't type need to watch....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister loves Iron Chef. I think its funny how the announcer guy can't even take it seriously enough... and always bursts into tense laughter after he takes the bite out of the vegetable, and the camera pans out to show the entire kitchen in the opening sequence. Pretty funny. It's a neat show though. ----------Arthur